Introduction to CAD
CAD technology is used to design tools, machinery, drafting and all types of buildings, from small residential types (houses) to large commercial and industrial structures (hospitals and factories)
CAD is mainly used for detailed engineering of 3D models or 2D drawings of physical components. It is also used throughout the engineering process from conceptual design and layout of products to definition of manufacturing methods of components. It can also be used to design objects such as jewellery, furniture, appliances, etc. Furthermore, many CAD applications now offer advanced rendering and animation capabilities so engineers can better visualize their product designs.
CAD Training at Boni Engineering and Technologies
- For this training program job is assured.
- This training program is handled by highly skilled CAD Design Engineers.
- This training program uses CATIA as CAD/CAM tool for designing components.
- Plastic and Sheet metal domains form the core of this training program.
- Automotive field knowledge is enhanced by field experts.