Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
Examples of ERP system modules include product lifecycle management, supply chain management (for example purchasing, manufacturing and distribution), warehouse management, customer relationship management (CRM), sales order processing, online sales, financials, human resources, and decision support system.
There are many advantages to implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution. Some of the advantages include enhancing productivity, increasing efficiency, optimizing costs and streamlining processes.
ERP Projects at Boni Engineering and Technologies
- Enterprise Resource Planning applications can be delivered in two categories for manufacturing and process industries.
- Tailor-made ERP applications development using conventional languages like Java, .Net or PHP.
- Customizing ERP applications for industry using SAP or Oracle Manufacturing.
- Important modules in typical ERP software are:
- Finance module
- Distribution module
- Material Management Module
- Manufacturing Module
- Service module
- Transportation module
- Process module
- Project module
- Tools module
- Utilities module